Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my mishap and the science center

Good News! My luck is still holding! There were torrential down pours toady, and part of Singapore were flooded for a few hours. It was of course the day I promised Emma I would come home for lunch. I got completely drenched, and slipped at the foot of the building catching my big toe in a storm grate. Apparently flip flops have very little traction. Who knew? The Dr says it's not broken but it's all swollen and purple and hurts like a son of a gun. Sigh.


Last weekend we went to the Singapore science center. It is really nice. We got a family membership so when our folks come to visit it will be one of the places we go to for sure. I like it better than the Ontario science center, but it really has less information. I guess maybe because there are so many languages here there are less signs explaining things. It's really colourful and there are lots of cool exhibit s like a water park! Here are some pics from our first visit.
OOO she looks so smart!
Mel is getting excited looking at future exhibits.

This is Emma in the under water area. She said she was having a puppet show. Lots of fun.

No comments: