Tuesday, February 12, 2008

STAR WARS CLONEWARS ANNOUNCED

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/623.html

http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news/announcement.html

Pretty cool eh? Nothing shown here (except for one or two scenes) was done at the studio I'm at. But is can show you roughly where it's going. Personally, I like our episodes better, but I might be biased.

I'm re-working my professional web site. I've always hated the one I had, but never really had the time to make it better. Jen made it very functional, but I want a bit more flare.

If you have any good reference sites please pass them on.

cheers

ryan

2 comments:

Rick Dolishny said...

Hey that movie is getting some press already. Who did the film's animation if it wasn't your studio?

It all looks superb.

Ryan said...

heh heh hey rick great to hear from you! We have split the show, and some of it is done here in singapore, and some in tiawan. They have a very well established studio working there. I must say our animation is better than theirs, but their pipeline must be better because they handle more complexity (ie bigger battle scenes) better than we do. The idea was that our pipeline would scale faster and more robustly. It just hasn't quite panned out yet. Season two will be fun. The kinks should be worked out by then.