Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AHHHH I miss jen. Ok I just had to toss that out there. I've got a few more pictures to share. haha I have just noticede that emma is naked in the background!! Unfortunatly that is a common state for her. :D

It would seem that my last two posts had been saved as drafts and not posted. I've put them both up now. (see bellow)

Work is work. I'm getting a bit frustrated at times. We seem to have a high turn over. GWL liked what I had done, but he did have some requested revisions. Nothing too out of the ordinary. We are in the last two weeks of revisions. I've learned a fair amount working on this one. It is very difficult balancing life, interviewing and training new people, doing my own shots, and approveing the teams, as well as managing the day to day business stuff.

1 comment:

Jennielynn said...

I'm home now and I missed you guys so much! Great pics!