Saturday, March 1, 2008

Today Emma and I were going to go to the zoo. However it is raining much too hard to justify the $50.00 in cabs we would have to take. So we will find something else to do. We might go downtown to the far east plaza, or walk around orchard a little bit. Even the mrt ride takes up some time that emma enjoys. ;) While planning for our zoo adventure, I found a website that lists the weather for the island. I thought it was funny that it has 12 variations of rain adn cloud, and only two for sun. A bit revealing I think. Here is the link: http://app.nea.gov.sg/data/mss/docs/ncastmap.htm

I bought a new camera as both of our old ones have been broken. I bought a samsung L100. It's a little family model that has some nifty face recognition features and stabilization. Emma should be a pro with it in about two days. I might take a week. Here are some of the first photos we have taken with it. i will get some with melanie and lily soon too, and then wehn jen gets back I'll post some more of her and me. :D





My website redesign has been going well. I have a layout and colour scheme picked, and a map of what each button will do. I'm looking forward to watching jen build it.

Hey mom! If you click on the photos they should open up bigger. I can send you high res ones too if you want to print them off. Just let me know. I am so happy to have a camera again.

No comments: