Saturday, April 21, 2007

Big Rock, the Ranch, and the Bay area.

I have finally developed the pictures from San Fran. Well to be honest Jen developed them. She has been here for the last two weeks while we chose an apt/condo to live in. She goes home next week, and then I will start posting more again. Anyway... Here are some pics to show my trip. This was my first morning drive into the new lucasfilm studio, called the Big Rock.


I was very nervous as I've stated earlier, but I don't need to get into that again. You will never guess why they call it the big rock. It has nothing to do Nicolas Cage or Micheal Bay.

Yup there it is. The Big Rock. It was really big, for a rock.

I have lots of pictures of the hills and twisting roads that I had to pass on my way there but if you weren't there they really don't mean much. After all once you've seen one hill they are all pretty much the same.

I didn't take this picture on my first day, I was a bit too excited to have that kind of presence of mind, and it took a few days for me to get it. I later found out I was only supposed to take a picture at the ranch if I was in it. If anyone from lucasfilm reads this I apologize.

Ok I said I wouldn't show nay hills or winding roads but I couldn't resist.
This was my view on my way to the acqua hotel in San Fransisco after my first day. It was breath taking.



2 comments:

Jon Parkins said...

I need that Yoda for my front lawn.... When I get a front lawn!

Glen said...

Yoda certainly is impressive !