Monday, April 30, 2007

Thanks so much Jack! You are the first to do it, and that makes me happy. I'll post this challenge out for everyone to email me a picture of themselves drinking a Tim Hortons coffee to remind me of home. I actually have a few cousins that work in Tim Hortons so hopefully we will get lots of pictures right? We shall see. But in the mean time it's kind of a fun little distraction, and with everything going on it's quite needed. I've added a quote from jack's email at the bottom. I hope he doesn't mind.


"I asked Shawna to take a picture of me with a Timmie's coffee for you. This is the picture she took. I look like I'm hung over, or maybe still drunk. Then she insisted I send this picture. So here you go. Me, drinking a Timmie's coffee, for you. You didn't say it had to be a good picture."

No comments: