Saturday, March 31, 2007

Day one...

March 24

I checked into my temporary apt yesterday. It is very nice, but so small compared to home. I haven't lived in a building since college (11-maybe 12 years ago?). It is going to take some getting used too.

I crashed pretty hard last night around 6 o clock in the evening. I thought I'd just take a little nap, and didn't wake up until very late. Then I forced myself to go back to sleep, and the process of balancing out my internal clock begins.

Jen you would have been very proud of me. I did my own laundry from 6-8am in the morning. I'm reminded how much I miss you.

2 comments:

Jennielynn said...

Wow! You did laundry. That's great. I hope everything was the same colour when it was done! I'm happy that you're figuring everything out, but I have to admit that a small part of me is sad that you are learning to live without me!

Ryan said...

Don't worry. I am still well aware of how much I need you!