Thursday, March 15, 2007

My good bye lunch

My friends at Starz took Max and me out for a good bye lunch. He is leaving for Detroit, and of course I'm off to Singapore. We went to a local (Toronto) Indian restaurant. It was tremendous. My good friend Ian Woo took many photos of the occasion. He is such a multi-talented guy. I've watched him paint beautiful paintings on his laptop while waiting for renders on his work machine. He reminds me, and inspires me, to never stop learning and pushing the envelope creatively. I hope I get to work with him again someday. Anyway, Here are some photos.
Jing Steve and myself. I will miss you guys. You have been great friends.
This is Jing Max and Jeff. What will Jeff do with out his Max? He will be so lonely.

Chris came out for the lunch. I hadn't seen him in a while, and it was great to talk to him. Ian had some fun with this next one. He did a great job. ;) There is Anna (with her son Lauren), Marnie, and Irit in the back row. Doms back is beside me. The other two you know already.

1 comment:

Jennielynn said...

The pics are great! Keep posting new things!